Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#4,949 ·
Ponyo's new tank

I got Ponyo about two weeks ago at the last moment and he was sharing a 2.5 gallon with my other fish for a temporary arrangement until I found something. He was so pretty I couldn't leave him at Petsmart. My other fish figured out how to get over the divider, so I finally got them seperated and they are both in atleast 2 gallons and very happy. Here is Ponyo's new palace, thanks to everyone here! Its a 2 gallon Jar with heater all for him to enjoy with new silk plants and a castle made for a king!

Attachments

#4,950 ·
http://youtu.be/0OKR0eGB3Es

A video of my Betta, Bowie, in his new home. I will be adding more things for him to play with and plants over the next couple of weeks. He's still not sure what to do with all the extra room he has, though he was this active in his old tank as well.

#4,952 ·
http://youtu.be/0OKR0eGB3Es

A video of my Betta, Bowie, in his new home. I will be adding more things for him to play with and plants over the next couple of weeks. He's still not sure what to do with all the extra room he has, though he was this active in his old tank as well.
He is a beautiful betta!

#4,957 ·
If you've thoughraly cleaned out the tank, I cannt imagine it being an issue. It will probably have put a bacteria colony in your tank if anything, so I shouldn't worry about it. If you want to be sure, you can test the water yourself with a test kit, or if you don't have one like me, most LFSs will test your water fo free or for a small fee.

#4,974 ·
Thankyou!
omg Jodah, you Betta looks like he lives in the snow!! I LOVE IT!!

@littlebittyfish - your tank is beautiful, lots of space for those lucky Bettas :)
Thankyou!

Here's Sev's 5 gallon home~ Silk and Plastic plants, along with a Harry Potter-ish style castle.

View attachment 42664
That castle is awesome! where did you get it? I have been looking for a nice sized castle for my little dragon goby for awhile now.

all my sorority plants are in my males barracks at the moment since I'm treating the girls with coppersafe. I thought it looked kinda cool, in the middle is a big tiger lotus.

I love the lotus!Is it a high light plant? I cant wait to get some plants in my newly divided tank. :-D

#4,965 ·
omg Jodah, you Betta looks like he lives in the snow!! I LOVE IT!!

@littlebittyfish - your tank is beautiful, lots of space for those lucky Bettas :)

#4,966 ·
Still a work in progress here!!!
LOL
My lamp for my 5 gallon broke (this makes the sixth pet lamp I have broken this month :( ) so I had to salvage out my sword plants that were dieing (petsitter fed and changed water but didnt know what to do with them) so Im doig a last ditch effort to save them :/

So I decided to redo my divided 5 gallon, its still only half full.... still havent found the "right guy" for the other side so my little Grendel is the sole inhabitor (still divided) with the loss of my live plant Im at a shortage of both rocks (they are in little pots with the rest of therocks since Im trying to salvage them :/ ) and fake plants (time to make a trip hometo pick up the rest of my fish supplies, lol) so for now Grendels side is the only side decorated.... ifgnore the off tint, theres a bit of tannis in the water

Full tank:

Front view of Gendel's side:

Side view of Grendels side... lol

#4,969 ·
The bottom one (on Grendel's side) is a coffee mug, the top one is a dollar tree pot that I ended up not using, I hve like six of them, lol
I lightly glued them with some AQ glue to prevent any oops

#4,968 ·
Lol, and here I think it looks too bare. needs moar plantz! lol. It's a 5.5 gallon, aqueon 50w heater, and tetra whisper 10i filter that is heavily baffled using large amounts of sponge in the bottom, and a decent chunk on the output. The substrate is regular old petco white sand. The canopy and stand are currently being cut by my coworker. It'll be ncie to finally have an actual tank setup properly for him. May add more sand, idk, tank stays foggy for like 2 days after a pwc.