Betta Fish Forum banner

Hello from Washington!

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  schell0385 
#1 ·
Hola fellow betta lovers!

I just found this forum, and I am very excited about meeting fellow lovers of this amazing fish. I currently own 9 male bettas, 11 female bettas, and an endless assortment of other fish. I look forward to learning from this community, and will gladly share what little I know in return.

Nice meeting you.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum! Wow, that is a lot of betta fish..and I thought my 6 were a lot..okay, I don't really think 6 is a lot, but hubby does lol. Glad you joined us!

#3 ·
Welcome I am from Washington also!!!! You will love this forum, everybody is so helpful and so kind! Can't wait to see some pictures of all your fish!

#4 ·
He brought home the majority when I mentioned how much I missed breeding them. He also got me a 50 gallon grow out tank and a 10 gallon breeder. The fish he found aren't show quality, but mind bogglingly beautiful anyway. I certainly don't mind starting out with them.

Thank you so much for welcoming me. I look forward to seeing you around the forum:)

#6 ·
There are a bunch of active members on here from WA. They are all amazing and very knowledgable. Enjoy the forum :)

#13 ·
Vil I have 2 questions for you.

1 is that your fish in your avatar, and if so 2... You got any for sale?
Good eye!

Yes, that is my fish but I did not breed him. He was bred by the IBC's vice-president and grand champion, Karen Mac Auley.

I have only done a few spawns since I started breeding bettas and have never sold. I either keep them as pets or give them away.
This time around I'm hoping to get my fry to shows but we'll see...
I currently have 1.5 week olds from this boy growing so hopefully they'll grow fast and strong. Considering the female I used for this spawn then fry will be outstanding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.