Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#8,359 ·
My still unnamed boy in his redesigned tank. He doesn't bite, he doesn't nip, he's not much into flaring... He will nest like a champ, and likes to hover in one spot. Of course that is where he gets fed.

I decided to give him a planted tank. It's still fairly basic. I used some old terracotta "pots" that some live plants came in to weight down the stems. I hope to remove them shortly.

#8,362 ·
Got more plants, no more gold fish... Tank stock is now 1 Betta, 3 rosy reds,ill get rid of eventually, achinese algae eater im also hoping to get rid of, a glass cat fish i plan on staying, and 4 tetras..... im not sure what kind ,but they love the live plants to death! ive got 7 live plants. Freshwater aquarium Aquarium decor Aquarium Aquarium lighting Aquatic plant

Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Aquarium Majorelle blue Organism

#8,378 ·
Got more plants, no more gold fish... Tank stock is now 1 Betta, 3 rosy reds,ill get rid of eventually, achinese algae eater im also hoping to get rid of, a glass cat fish i plan on staying, and 4 tetras..... im not sure what kind ,but they love the live plants to death! ive got 7 live plants. View attachment 77750

View attachment 77751
Nice tank! If you're referring to the tetras in the second picture, they're Black Widow Tetras, also called Black Skirt Tetras.

#8,363 ·
all of the tanks are so beautiful!! i could look through this post all day.

These are my 2 tanks side by side. The 5 gallon bowfront is Galileo's and the 5.5 gallon rectangle is Esmeralda's.

Attachments

#8,364 ·
not nearly as fancy as some I see here, but they are very happy fish!

#8,375 ·
thanks MistersMom! Ialready posted there... Ican`t help but to show them off haha. I`m sorry though, should i delete the pics of the fish if they are taking up too much space :oops:

#8,370 ·
Hello everybody! New here, some of these tanks are insane.
I plan on upgrading the tank once I find a good deal on one locally, for now Birdee is happy in his bowl with his castle. It came with the tank I bought for my sons fish, and I love Bettas, so I adopted him.

This is Birdee, and his castle.

#8,382 ·
Please excuse the fins. Firefly (right) got into a fight with Titanium (left) so their fins are a mess. Titanium is a black orchid CT, Glacier (middle), is a blue marble CT (rescued from Petsmart with fin rot, ammonia burns, and SBD so he's still recovering), and Firefly is a maroon DTHM.

Plants are myrio green, bacopa, and java moss. There's little java fern babies in there, but eh. There's also RCS and 2 platy fry in with Glacier. He never messes with them.

Here's Fire with nice fins. (The other betta was my cambodian butterfly CT Daeva. He was euthanized after fighting a bacterial infection for several months.)

Here's a better pic of Titanium.

#8,387 ·
I would LOVE to have that tank. Sorry about your betta. :(

#8,389 ·
thanks for the clarification MistersMom :)

Rigio that is an absolutely fantastic tank! I am sorry to hear about your betta though :(

#8,391 ·
I LOVE your tank and choice of plants! It looks so natural even without live plants :)

But of course live plants are awesome not just because of their looks, but how they improve water quality. I can't say much because all I have are silk plants, lol.

#8,394 ·
My new setup!

It's a filtered, heated, 8 gallon (30 liters) aquarium with different types of gravel and two basic plants. It is divided with a piece of wood and a net spread from one bamboo to another, so the bettas (male-left, female-right) can not swim to each others sides of the tank. There are also 6 neon tetras that can swim wherever they want, since they can go through the net, but they prefer staying with the female. I also have two Ancistruses and I'm about to go get a snail. I try to keep it neat and simple.