Betta Fish Forum banner

Photoshopping Betta Pictures!

4K views 52 replies 7 participants last post by  cesitlie95 
#1 · (Edited)
Photoshop Anyone?

Hello everyone!
Ok, so I love photoshop and everything about it. I use Adobe Photoshop and I can photoshop your betta pictures by adding text, designs, borders, color effects, blends(blending multiple photos into one) and even animation like this -
Oh and it usually takes me around 10-20 minutes to edit, so you won't have to wait long for your order!

*If you want me to photoshop your betta photos please let me know what you want me to do and post the picture(s)! :-D

See less See more
#8 ·
#10 ·
Lol yeh id rather the focus on the fish to the tank ;)

#11 ·
Thanks so much, that is fabulous! I am soooooo hanging that pic by his tank. Haha, if fish could laugh, mine would be doubled over, rolling on the floor. :D

#12 ·
your welcome

#13 ·
Hehe, seriously! That came out really well, and I always like to think that my bettas are silly, smart alecks like that. Hehe. :p Thanks alot, guys! Hmmmm... I wonder... wanna try something for my crowntail? Hehe. I'd like to say.... hmmm... "Maybe your betta's a king, but mine has the crown!"

Attachments

#14 ·
is that the best photo you have of him? maybe one with him all faned out would be better?

#15 ·

there you go

#16 ·
Hmmmm, let me see... he is so spunky, he never stays still when he is flaring... I don't know if this is any better? I'm sorry, I don't have many pictures of him...

Attachments

#18 ·
lol i still havent got a decent picture of Nero cause he hates being still

#19 ·
I know right! It seems that as soon as you look away or turn the camera off, the bettas are like "Ya know what? I'll just leave my fins out like this and sit still for 10 seconds or so... you know, cuz my mommy turned off the camera and walked away?" LOL.

#20 ·
lol YES!!

#21 ·
like dastans ok he cruises slowly around but neros like bouncing off the walls lol

#22 ·
Hehe, exactly! My HM will swim as fast as he can for a few moments, then he will slow down an pose for a few seconds before folding his fins back in a little. My Veiltail Dumbo is tricky sometimes, but I have few of him... But I havn't gotten a decent pic of Liberty in 7 months!!!

#23 ·
Lol im hoping to have more Bettas SOON xD

#24 ·
Cool. I think I'll stick with three, but I am starting to worry about my crowntail... I got him 7 months ago, and I guess I wasn't feeding him enough, and his fins got really thin and whispy... then I started plumping him up, and although his fins have gotten thicker, the crowns on his tail are just breaking off. I don't know why and I am doing everything I can to make it stop, but oh well... If he doesn't make it, I am definitely getting another one.

#25 ·
ill have minium of 8

#27 ·
ill have a minium of eight because thats what i can house. Im having a custom tank made up, it will have two bays divided in half (so four bays) to hold four males and two bays behind that for two females per bay and then a heater/filter compartment behind that. I also have a foot long and half a foot deep tank that will be the breeding tank and also a critter carrier thats about 3 liters. so i technically can house a fair few before i need more tanks. BUT i also have several tanks at the farm if i need more. theres a five bay fighter tank there somewhere too lol

#29 ·
LOL. yeh its huge. Dastan had one but it got messed up in tank maintence and water change and hes not rebuilt it. :( Nero hasnt built one yet either in the week ive had him, hes tried but the bubbles are everywhere. hopefully when the new tanks up he will get more comfortable

#30 ·
I hope he will too and if he does be sure to post pics, please! So far Tinsel has made little ones in the corner of his tank, nothing massive. But like Nero, his bubbles are scattered everywhere too xD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.