Betta Fish Forum banner

Personalized Drawings of your Fish

11K views 143 replies 27 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
I'm bored. Someone give me a fish to draw. First come, first serve. You have to post the pic here because I am too lazy to look at profiles. K thanks. :D

#2 ·
AWESOME! here's a decent pic of Jiro....

and a pic. of Kurai if you feel like it....

#4 ·
Thanx XD I can't wait to see it! ;-)

#8 ·
O.O My excitement level just spiked XD Now I really can't wait! YAY for fishie art! :-D

#10 ·
:shock: :shock: OMG...Its already so beautiful XD..I patiently await the pure awesomeness that will be the finished masterpiece XD

#11 ·
haha :) I'm glad you have patience because this could take awhile! I don't have black so I am blending colors for the black >.<

#12 ·
>.< I've had to do that before...thanks for going through all the effort ;-)
Its always the pictures you work the hardest on that you love the most anyways :-D

#15 ·
OK, Cajun, I will work on Rosey next. I probably will not finish him tonight, though :) But I will do it for you.

I am finished with Jiro and Kurai! Hope you likies. :D tee hee.

Sorry about the tilt, had to tilt it so the flash wouldn't make a glare off of Jiro's face. :p

Attachments

#22 ·
...XD I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe how awesome it turned out :-D , You captured Jiro's fins and Kurai's expression soooo perfectly, XD XD, Its even more beautiful than I imagined :shock: THank you SOOOOO much! :-D :-D :-D

#17 ·
Pitluvs, I can do Ben after Cajun's fishie. It may not be for another week, just FYI... depending how much time I have. :) On that note, I will need to stop requests until further notice! Thank you! :)

#20 ·
Thanks, Tisia. :p I think I need to go buy a black colored pencil... do they sell those as singles? :p

That, or, I may do water color instead.

#26 ·
Noo fishie! Don't get a real black pencil/ watercolour etc! Fake black always looks better :D Mix blue and brown..
My professor told me this, it makes art look fresh, like Jiro (who looks totally awesome btw!) In his words, "Do this and you will be success!" (English no good :p)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.