Betta Fish Forum banner

I have one on hold

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Mudman 
#1 ·
I emailed Betty Splendens about one of her bettas and he is now on hold for me. He is a black copper! Not really what I was looking for but he is beautiful. Now I have to figure out how I will do the payment. I do not understand the whole paypal thing... boy am I dumb. I told her I may have to end up doing a money order but she is fine with that.

This is him:

http://www.bettysplendens.com/articles/page.imp?articleid=3882

See less See more
#3 ·
Paypal is pretty easy. Just set up an account and link your credit card or debit card to the account. Once its all set up just get Victoria's paypal email and go to pay pal and click "send money", it will give you a spot to put her email address in and a place to put the amount in. After that click send and badda bing! You gotta fish :-D

He's a very pretty boy btw.

#4 ·
Paypal is pretty easy. Just set up an account and link your credit card or debit card to the account. Once its all set up just get Victoria's paypal email and go to pay pal and click "send money", it will give you a spot to put her email address in and a place to put the amount in. After that click send and badda bing! You gotta fish :-D

He's a very pretty boy btw.
Yeah, I tried to do all of that but it wanted a check routing number and I do not do checks... I just have an account and a debit card. It would not let me do anything without the routing number. Ugh! Oh well.

#6 ·
I thought I tried that. Haha well that just shows how blonde I am.

#7 ·
HAHA OMG thanks so much! I think I have it figured out now.

#10 ·
Coppers are my favorite too.:-D

#13 ·
No I was really wanting another copper. I think you should get that ine though! He is very pretty.

#14 ·
YAY! I just sent the payment for him. I really really hope he gets here safe. I also have a white betta on the way that should be here tomorrow or the next day. I adopted him from another forum. :) I am so very excited.

I just home the hubby isn't frustrated with me. LOL Oh well I love my bettas.

#17 ·
He is beautiful! :]]] Your very lucky and congrats on the new beautiful betta!!!!!

#19 ·
Oh were you the other person wanting him on UB? Oh of course I will post lots of pics. I can't wait to see him in person!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.