Betta Fish Forum banner

Plants for sale!

5K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  Anitax3x 
#1 ·
I have some lovely plant bunches for sale.

Each bunch is $2.00 plus shipping and contains: green and purple cabomba, anacharis, duckweed, moneywort and some micro sword. The bunch is a handful.

I currently have about 5 bunches available for sale. I have pictures of the plants in the tanks, and I will send pictures to those buying of their bunches before you pay :)

I am trying this out before I start selling on aquabid since the awesome people of this forum have taught me how to keep these plants! If your plants arrive dead, I will refund you the money minus the cost of shipping!

Here are pictures of the tanks that contain the plants, Yes they are in Natural planted tanks with MTS and other fish. I will do my best to keep the plants snail free!

Thank you and pm me with any questions!

#3 ·
Here are the pictures! The water is tinted from my driftwood. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

#12 ·
Subbing to this thread so I know when theyre available again! If you wouldn't mind PMing me- where exactly in south FL are you? Im in st lucie county.

#13 ·
I live In Greenacres, about 5 minutes from wellington. If you send me your address I can see if we can meet. I will have plants ready in a week or two :)

#16 ·
I asked my mom & she said she doesn't want to meet with people over the Internet :p

I will see about having you ship them.. I actually have a change of plans now and I won't have a tank ready for more plants for at least 4 weeks so I will letcha know ;)

#20 ·
I have about 4 handfull bunches available pm me for your bunch.

Side note: make sure you send me correct information regarding your addresss. Also if plants arrive in very bad shape I will refund minus shipping costs. I ship only on mondays to ensure that plants dont die during shipping and arrive quickly. It is your responsibility to ensure that shipping info is correct. Thanks Guys and Enjoy! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.