Betta Fish Forum banner

Rearranged my tank (PICS)

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Rain Drop 
#1 ·
I rearranged my tank! A couple days ago, on this website I found that someone had posted a picture of a betta in a vase with plants on top and the COOLEST statue!!! It was from Easter Island. I ended up buying one no matter what the price. I LOVE it!!! :-D The white specks on the rocks and walls are just bubbles from when I poured the water in. The will go away in about 2 days.

See less See more
#2 ·
Once again, it looks great!
Not sure if you missed my post on your other thread or not. But it looks like your lucky bamboo is already starting to rot. :\
Please do keep in mind that the lucky bamboo is a bog plant, and is not an aquatic plant. Therefore it needs it's leaves above water.
(You should be able to buy taller lucky bamboo at your local pet store or nursery/greenhouse ^_^)

Sorry for being a bit persistent, but I wanted to make sure you knew (just in case you don't look at your older post) as it may be harmful to your gorgeous betta. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.