Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone in Toronto area want to take care of a few Bettas for 4 months? :-)

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  vilmarisv 
#1 ·
Greetings:)

I recently started my betta breeding hobby, and have 18 bettas (mostly halfmoons). However this winter I will be taking off in an RV to Florida to escape the winter and sadly, cannot take them all with me (can only take a couple!).

I am looking for someone in the Toronto area who would be willing, trustworthy, experienced and capable of caring for my babies. We can talk about pay....and also I would be open to you using them to start your own breeding project. We'll just have to set up some terms;-)

I would supply everything from food to meds to tanks to a nice supply of vinegar eels! It would be great if you had an actual 'fish room' kept at a warm temperature, but it's not needed.

I will be gone for around 4-5 months. Communication is a must, as I will miss my little guys and gals! Some of them, I know, I may not ever see again and this just breaks my heart....

If you or anyone you know would be interested, please write back or PM me. Some of my fish can be seen at StarSpunBettas.com

Thanks for looking:)
Cat

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.