Betta Fish Forum banner

My Sorority Girls ~

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bloo97 
#1 ·
So these are my girlies, and they were hard to take pics of .... but girls will be girls! I'm sticking to JRR Tolkien inspired names because I have Luthien (Lulu) and it went from there. And I'm a Tolkien nerd, lol.

Group shot! From left to right: Eowyn, Lalaith, Arwen, Indis (behind), Elwing, Goldberry.

Elwing, Lalaith, and Eowyn posing for their close ups (more or less)

Pretty Indis, she's the shy one.

Eowyn, the only dark coloured one and ironically, the most beaten up.

Eowyn on the bottom and Lalaith looking snooty :)

Elwing, the Alma Mater. Yep, she's the boss ... so far, hehe.

Goldberry, the ham of the bunch.

Goldberry with her prize, Arwen in the front.

They're warming up to me little by little. More pics are sure to come of these lovely girls. <3

See less See more
#2 ·
They are all very pretty, their colors really stand out! I saw a yellow finned female at my LFS, but had no place to put her...so I left her there. :-(

#4 ·
Cute girls! I especially love Eowyn and Goldberry-that's a nice Petsmart find. :D

#8 ·
It was feeding time when I was taking the pics, she's holding a huge clump of pellets that I didn't notice. Fortunately she spat them out ... there were about four of them! The rest of the girls picked at what was left. I'll have to watch Goldberry though since she seems to eat huge amounts of food.

#9 ·
Each sorority has a pig, lol. ;)

Can we see a full tank shot?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.