Betta Fish Forum banner
13K views 223 replies 19 participants last post by  emeraldmaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Free or I take Paypal if you feel that indebted or awed by my work. If PayPal then message me and I'd likely charge $3-$5, but no more than that. They are after all not professional and just for me to practice. Anyways, here's my one and only example. I hope to add to my samples soon.

I do require a very clear and decent sized photo of your betta.

Real Photo:

vs Digital Art

See less See more
#82 · (Edited)
Slots Currently::

Tonight - DiiQue/started

Tuesday - Diique/finished, Katja

Wednesday - N3wport, rubinthebetta

Thursday - Bryanacute

My apoologies, but slots are now closed. I'll re-open come New Years Day!!​

*Editted**

#88 ·
Cant wait to see how Dr. Z turned out! I know its gonna blow my mind... How will I ever put myself to sleep with all this excitement! Come on..... Tuesday!!!

#92 ·
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! Totally speechless! YOU are now my IDOL! :)

#98 ·
Just paraphrasing from the street performers I saw while in Australia: "If you enjoyed the show, please spare what you can". They also said something about paper only, but i digress...

A lot of hard work goes into these masterpieces. They are TOTALLY well worth the price of admission... So if you can spare it... Please do. :)

With that plug out of the way, gonna show my wife my new cool computer wallpaper! Hehehehe

#106 ·
Current Slots:

Tonight : Katja, N3wport

Thursday: rubinthebetta, bryanacute

If I have to I'll push things until Friday/Saturday evening, since my bf's family is making a big deal about the season and I won't even be home.

I'm sorry if it's a while to wait, but they are free, and the more exhausted or rushed I am, the crappier the art. And I want to deliver the goods as, well, good as possible ;]

I think in the new year I'll take a max slots of 3 per week. Kind of sucks, but it's all I can handle. This week I'm not getting much me-time at all. Definitely bit off more than I could chew, but I was excited as all of you when people were interested!

So again, I'm real sorry if they're a few days late. But they'll be wonderful, and in time for Xmas for your bettas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.