1 fish
1 snail

Not as much as others, but eh ^^
SiameseFightingArt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:29 PM   #152 
LadyNightraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNightraven View Post
I have one betta (for now), my little rescued veiltail boy, Rakki. He was left behind in a rental house when the renter moved out. Our landlords offered him to us because they know we're animal lovers, so I ended up with a surprise fish. He's so much fun.

My fiancÚ and I also have three cats:
- Socks, the orange tabby girl. She's 14 years old, and she's grouchy, opinionated, and stubborn. She's my baby. :)
- Sparta, the blue point Siamese mix boy. He's 10 years old, and he's crazy, talkative, and dramatic. He's such a character. :)
- Spaz, the calico girl. She's 9 years old, and she's shy, sweet, and adorable. She's my little princess. :)

We lost our other two cats earlier this year. Kumo was a greybie boy, and he was almost 5 years old when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a headstrong, independent boy, and his favorite place to be was on top of my fiancÚ's head when he wore a hat. Bo was a black and white boy, and he was almost 9 years old when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. He wasn't the brightest cat, but he was silly and lovable and always up for a kiss and a snuggle. We miss them both tremendously.
In addition to the fuzzy monsters (cats) and Rakki, I got Yurei, my blue marble DeT boy, in September. One of the best birthday presents ever!
LadyNightraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 03:45 PM   #153 
Kithy

I've got too many.

Personally..
Two dogs, poms.
17 fish (one tank)
2 cats that I claim ownership of.

But add 7 cats that are my in law's problem and that's all the fuzzy and scaley things in the house. We have a lot of cats -_- Most of them were rescues. Oscar and Felix, for example, were set to be put down even though they were the only two KITTENS! in the shelter they were at. MY two cats are Lulu, a kitten I couldn't resist at an adoption event, and Pumpkin.

Pumpkin is funny though. My cat who was born in this house ran away a week before my birthday. So I'd been at the shelter asking around. I saw this orange kitty that I just loved, even though he was very scared. He had been a surrender from a hoarder (we are not hoarders, I swear). I really wanted to bring him home but I hesitated because we have a LOT of cats as it sits. I have the shelter's FB page "liked" so when Pumpkin's picture popped up in the urgent section, I took notice. But I hesitated again. I really didn't want to bring another cat home when we already had 9 cats (two have died since then. When I first moved here up to where I adopted Sophie out to someone who had one cat, the most we had at one time was like, 15). When I had finally changed my mind and decided to just get him because I felt a huge connection to him, it was the day he had been scheduled to be put down and they were closed. I was so depressed because I felt like I really screwed up. I could have saved this orange kitty that wasn't going to be adopted just because he was 5 years old.

So I talked to my Mother in law. She called and someone actually answered. They actually hadn't gotten to Pumpkin (yeah, I know how sad that sounds) so he was set for tomorrow. We told them we would be there in the afternoon to get him and to keep him for us. We WOULD get him.

And so we did. That cat freaking hulked out of the box in the car on the ride home. He was VERY skittish and didn't like people much. Got along great with the other cats but would run if anyone even shifted in a chair. He's missing some of his front teeth so his tongue hangs out of his mouth sometimes. In the six months that he's been here he's adjusted well. Snuggles with the cats. Is actually okay being petted now. Runs like hell if the dogs come into the living room though.

I don't really like having so many cats. Aside from vet bills, food costs and cat litter... it's just too many. They're not mine and I don't pay these bills so I can't really say anything save for my two cats. It's good that our house is fairly large so that the dogs stay in our part of the house (it's large enough for two poms, plus walks and car rides. They're happy) and the cats are separated into two groups because some are getting on in years and become the target of attacks from the younger group. The really frustrating part is my MiL thinks that the dogs, particularly the white pom, will "kill the cats" but that dog is terrified of the cats xD

We have a lot of doors though <_<
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #154 
Aura

I have...
6 horses (2 quarter horses, 1 thoroughbred, 2 paints and a welsh x arab pony)
3 dogs (1 german shepherd, 1 bluenose pit bull, and a pit bull x black mouth curr)
2 stripey quirky housecats lol
and a betta of course :)
Aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:17 PM   #155 
MoonShadow

Currently I have

1 cat - Rascal

1 Dog - Eli. He's a year old Beagle x Border collie

3 Horses
Amber is a 10 year old Percheron/thoroughbred cross mare

Rayna is a 13 year old Clydesdale

And Gus is a 12 year old Belgian Mule

And of course I currently have 12 Bettas
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #156 
BettaBoy51

31 bettas
3 dogs
over 200 guppies
4 cichlids
2 hamsters
3 corys
BettaBoy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:02 PM   #157 
Rubedo

I have 4: 1 Russian tortoise, 2 red eared sliders, and 1 betta
Rubedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:19 PM   #158 
KitDewStein

1 betta fish named Sebastian

1 dog named Sonic

1 cat named Chex-Mix who has asthma
KitDewStein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:55 AM   #159 
cheekysquirrel

Just two. My very precious cat and my very precious betta.
cheekysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:39 AM   #160 
swampdiamonds

3 senior dogs
2 senior cats
1 betta
Approx. 14 goldfish (counting the babies is hard!), four of which are at least 7 years old

:)
swampdiamonds is online now   Reply With Quote