Betta Fish Forum banner

Rusty artist in need of practice: 5 free drawings, anyone?

18K views 218 replies 31 participants last post by  MaisyDawgThirteen 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have been severely lacking in inspiration lately and I'm getting kind of rusty. Would any of you let me sketch your bettas for practice? I can do black and white or colour (only traditional art though, I don't have Photoshop on my new laptop). It will be entirely up to you. Thank you.

Here is some of my recent stuff (sorry, I have no betta drawings.).

Black and white:

Colour:

See less See more
#119 ·
Hey, Fenhuang:
Just wanted to let you know, that I'm getting ready to add Hu's card to my proxy lineup, and I printed off the picture of Hu to put on our wall! ^_^

#135 ·
As always, thank you everyone for your kind words.

Yeah, I'll put you down, bryanacute. The list so far is:

1. MaisyDawgThirteen
2. FishFriend9292
3. Solaris
4. Syriiven
5. Saphira101
6. Elsewhere
7. BeautifulBetta123
8. Caii
9. Byranacute

MaisyDawg, FishFriend, Solaris, and Syriiven's drawings will be done by the end of tomorrow. I'll do Saphira, Elsewhere, BB123, and Caii Friday. Bryanacute, I'll draw yours either Saturday night after I get off work or on Sunday. My sincerest apologies to all who have been waiting, I hadn't been doing very much...been sad about my bettas being sick among other things and now losing Ares.

#138 ·
MaisyDawgThirteen:

FishFriend9292: Black and white with scales like you requested.

Hope you guys like them, I tried to get the drawings as close to the real bettas as possible. I can't tell if the fins are really correct from the angles of the avis. I'll get to Solaris and Syriiven's tomorrow. I'm so ridiculously tired tonight. >>

#147 ·
Your welcome. :D

My cat got bored of watching me draw and decided my sketchpad would make an adequate bed. Didn't matter that I was still drawing in it lol.

Syriiven: You had to give me the hardest pose to try, didn't you? I scraped like three drafts of this. xD Anyway, here it is. I went with "messy."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.