Betta Fish Forum banner

5 New Bettas!!! :)

3K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  Bettas are Betta 
#1 ·
I got 5 more new bettas over the past 2 weeks... :)

#3 ·
They're all gorgeous!

Is it just me, or is that second fish's top fin absolutely HUGE!!! :shock:

#12 ·
wow beautiful betta's, im like u..so not a girly girl but i have a weakness for pink stuff *lol* so my fav's are number 2 and 3.

Congrats on such beautiful babies *heheheh*

#23 ·
#25 ·
hey i did a before and after edit on your picture in picnik. so do you like? BTW it was just something to do for fun.:) i can do more for you if you'd like

#26 ·
Oh GOSH. FIVE new bettas in one go? And they are ALL gorgeous btw, I would kill to find ANY like them in my pet stores!

And 14 (FOURTEEN?!) in all? Okay. You are bad for other people. You are setting an example for us that makes us less critically addicted people think "oh, it's okay, I'm only at 3, that guy's got 14!"

>.<

#28 ·
Oh GOSH. FIVE new bettas in one go? And they are ALL gorgeous btw, I would kill to find ANY like them in my pet stores!

And 14 (FOURTEEN?!) in all? Okay. You are bad for other people. You are setting an example for us that makes us less critically addicted people think "oh, it's okay, I'm only at 3, that guy's got 14!"

>.<
No, they've got like 45. :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.