Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#1,669 ·
It took a lot of self-control not to bid on him.

#1,670 ·
Oh my gosh! He is stunning! Congratulations! Are you planning on spawning him?

#1,672 ·
#1,675 ·
@ PixelatedPaint- I love his color. Too bad his rosetail gene caused some scale deformities. He'd make a pretty pet though :).

#1,676 ·
This guy's color is cool. I'm sure his fins will turn all red though but it would be awesome if he stayed this color.

#1,693 ·
You guys are driving me nuts! I'm tryin to be a good, studious college student, and here I am sitting in class, and my iPhone insists on reminding me that the Aquabid forum has been updated AGAIN!!! And of course, what do I do? Check, of course. So much for being a good student!

:shake:

#1,694 ·
ZOMG pixel...I want, no, NEED that orange one!!!

#1,696 ·
Animallover, he won't be here for a few weeks. Sorry! My bf and I really wanted him too. I lost an auction on a girl I'd bid on for a week if it makes you feel better. I'm also planning on spawning him with that girl, if that makes you feel better?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.