Betta Fish Forum banner

Dramaqueen's trials and tribulations.

130K views 3K replies 66 participants last post by  MichaelMyers 
#1 ·
I've never really done a journal before but I thought I would just to have someplace to share thoughts and anything exciting that might pop up in my life. Not much going on right now. I'm still trying to decide when and if I want to get a Kindle Fire. I've heard good and bad things about them. Maybe I'll hold off for now.
Sll my fishies are settled down for the night. I got some cute Christmas decal things at Petsmart the other day. I'll try to gert a few pics up tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. lol

#2 ·
Just got back from delivering Christmas dog treats to my little buddies. lol I had 4 this year. Molly is part beagle and bluetick hound and she has a very loud bark. She's a sweetheart and very smart. Then there is Mackenzie. He is a solid black cocker spaniel. He's a sweet but very stubborn dog. Next is Gertie. She is an extremely hyper half schnauzer half Yorkie. She thinks she's the boss. lol She loves to be the center of attention. Then there's Effie. She's (supposedly) part poodle and part pug. I can't see any poodle in her. She's very friendly and smart.

#3 ·
Solid black cocker spaniel sounds awesome! My grandparents have had the beige colored ones for like, twenty-five years. Throughout that time there have been three, I believe. So cute. :3 Buffy is the one right now. She's also stubborn, but I write it off as her being an old lady dog. :p

#5 ·
My cousin came over and brought us some soup, spaghetti sauce and a couple of muffins and brownies. We stopped for lunch earlier on the way back from the doctor's. My mom had her toenails trimmed. I think I'm gonna haver a muffin or brownie now.

#9 ·
I went for a walk tonight through my neighborhood and got a few pics of the lights people put up. If they turn out decent I may post a few.I got some fudge this afternoon from the neighbors that Molly belongs to.She barked and threw a fit until I gave her a treat. lol
Sakura, I can't remember all the details about what they said about the Kindle Fire but one was something about the on off switch being in a bad place and people kept accidently bumping it and turning it off. lol

#21 ·
Yeah, it does. And you don't have to pay for it (unlike with cell phones) because Amazon pays for it somehow. I'm not really sure how it works. But I guess it's like . . . if you were in an airport or something and wanted to download a book, the 3g could connect you to the Amazon Kindle website for free.

#23 ·
Haha! That would be nice. But unfortunately, the only thing it connects to is the Kindle website and I think possibly wikipedia. But that's it. If you want something to browse the web with that doubles as an E-reader, you might consider an iPad. You could download the Kindle app for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.