Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  CalG 
#1 ·
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...

Hannibal (among others) (RIP):

Frodo (also RIP):

See less See more
#761 ·
hey yall, im new to the forum, just figured i'd post some pictures of my fish, only have a few at the moment, but looking to get more, if anyone is from missoula montana, could ya let me know where to get good bettas (other than on the internet of course :)

from the breeding days, this was one of my favorite fish

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/bdkfish/?action=view&current=IMG_4090.jpg

the current fish, now very old

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/bdkfish/?action=view&current=IMG_4082.jpg

im having trouble finding my other pictures ill add em later,

#766 ·
i hear ya..........i only "wanted" one tank for guppies and now i have 25 tanks and not a single guppy lol

#767 ·
#768 ·
hahaha i had the same thing, i innocently bought a betta freshman year of highschool, by junior year i had dozens of bettas and many many tanks haha.
but now that i am moving out of the dorms, and into my own place, the fish explosion will begin haha. funny thing, i have a 2.5 with just guppies... similar story... similar ending?

ill be sure to vote, yeah ill submit mine when i can! thanks for the warm welcome to the forums btw!

#846 · (Edited)
BEAUTIFUL Bettas Everyone!!

hahaha i had the same thing, i innocently bought a betta freshman year of highschool, by junior year i had dozens of bettas and many many tanks haha.
but now that i am moving out of the dorms, and into my own place, the fish explosion will begin haha. funny thing, i have a 2.5 with just guppies... similar story... similar ending?

ill be sure to vote, yeah ill submit mine when i can! thanks for the warm welcome to the forums btw!

oh, my. This is gonna be me!! Haha. I'm currently a freshman...and I got a betta and i fell in love with Bettas! I've already found tons I need! :) I'm probably gonna try and get another tank and betta for my b-day in a couple months. :)

#769 ·
thats funny...........tanks tanks and more tanks, ill do my best to encourage you in anyway i can, im a bad influence, ill always tell ya to get more LOL

#772 ·
crew pics take two

crew take two, (stupid computer). I tell you these pics were more trouble than they are worth:evil:.

hope you enjoy, these freaking pics were a lot of work.

#773 ·
well I was able to get all of my crew, this shows the best side to all of my fish ( minus cobalt, he can flare his fins out better, but he was being a bone head as usuall).

#775 ·
I love Colbalt!

#777 ·
thanks, Lync was being akiro's mirror or shadow in the pics with the two dorks.

#778 ·
Here are some new ones of Renard! His water is green because I found some fungus on his fins last night, and I'm treating him. It seems to have worked well, though. Can't see any fungus on him anymore!

#779 ·
very pretty!!!

#781 ·
im new here but have kept bettas for 2-3 years now(meybe longer idk lol)(also been tryin to breed them but thats in a diferent post,its called trying to breed my bettas if you interested in helping)
Anyways, here are my betta fishies!!

-the first one is of Riot(hes also the one in my avatar)
-the second is Athena(female)
-the third is Ceasar(he is actualy a pikish pearl color rather than the goldish color it shows
-the last is Ares(male)
dont have any of Venus(female) yet cuz my camera wont work right now but there they are.