Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#12,171 ·
AWWW! That just doesn't look healthy for the Betta. :(

#12,175 ·
They are being sold because they are being bought. One of the primary reasons why I do not "rescue" a fish, unless it is given to me for free.

#12,181 ·
#12,183 ·
He does sell some of them. There's a dalmatian male up for sale by him right now. I suspect others may get sold locally or through some other outlet. Or, he's one of those breeders that always seems to get a lot of girls. Who knows?

#12,185 ·
I like Therakanbetta's fish generally. I bought my black DT from him.

#12,188 ·
#12,190 ·
Okay, so I'm looking for a girl for my HMPK boy, Alloy. This is what he looked like previously before he marbled;

And then he lost the white. So question, should I stick with a yellow to try to increase the yellow or go with an MG and risk losing some of the yellow/orange still?

I agree about Therakanbetta's fish! I'm looking at two of his right now for Alloy:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1429066990

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1429200562

#12,192 ·
Ha, if only! Unfortunately, I only have room for one at the moment. I put in a bid for the yellow girl, I love the MG fancy girl but I don't think she fits my needs/wants as much. I just can't get over the form on the yellow girl! I do wish I could buy that MG girl though...I don't have all the money in the world either :-/

#12,194 ·
Haha, that's too bad lol. I think I like the yellow one slightly more as well, but the other girl is gorgeous as well. It's just the yellow looks more, elegant? I guess it's just her form. I know what you mean about money, I just spent all of mine to get an upgrade for Regina. :p

#12,193 ·
I like the yellow best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.