Betta Fish Forum banner

My three boys (( picture spaaaaam))

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Gizmothefreaky 
#1 ·
These are my three bettas! Twitch, DT boy, im not really sure what to call his color... Willy a blue green VT, and Spot a blue and red CT! :3 I wonder if there are specific names for what their colors are...

This is their ten gallon tank split into just over three gallons for each boy, it is heated and filtered with a 25-50% water change weekly. Spot on the left, Twitch in the middle, and Willy on the right.

This is Spot, my blue and red CT!!

This is Twitch, my... uhm... not sure what color exactly... marble? DT (maybe poor HM)

And last but not least is Willy! My blue/green VT! :3

Those are my boys!! Hope you all like them! :3

See less See more
#17 ·
Oooh! Thank you very much! He was sold to me as a delta. lol, so i got him at half price i guess. hee hee! And i thought he had a little marble, because of his white spot near his caudal fin (on his body) and the black on his anal fin. He also has some neat little green freckles on his body. I am just in love with him, and wish i could breed him, though i doubt i would ever find him a suitable female.

#19 ·
lol, cycled like with a shrimp from the grocery store. :3 it was so gross though. XD I dont know if ill do it that way again (i cant stand raw shrimp).

Im so glad to know what he is at last. :3 I wish i could breed him.

#22 ·
New pics!!

Okay, so rather than start yet another thread, here are some new pics of my boys!!!

Thought this was a pretty one of Willy's tail. lol

Twitch being a derp and 'tasting' the weight for my moss ball... XD

Nice one of Spot, lots of motion. X3

The new boy, and yes i know i put these in the other thread, but i just want to pimp him some more. XDD

And top views of my boys, because i think they are neat. XD
Spot:

Twitch:

Willy (he looks bloated because he just ate, no worries ):

And the new guy, already darker than yesterday. wow!:

Hee hee, hope you like!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.