Betta Fish Forum banner

New Black Copper HMPKs!

728 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  shannonpwns 
#1 ·
I got 3 new Bettas today! A Black Copper HMPK male, and 2 sibling females. One female is a Black Copper and the other is a Black Dragonscale. They are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so in love with this male, he is stunning! Sorry for the bad quality, I only have an iPad to take pics right now lol.

What do you guys think of them?
Any name suggestions??

And the Black Copper Female, she wouldn't stay still...

And the Black Dragonscale Female

Also, is this poop normal? Both of the girls made a poo like this.

See less See more
#8 ·
They're being really picky eaters, they won't eat pellets, and only ate one or two bloodworms each. I asked the breeder what he fed them, and he said pleccocain and frozen bloodworms. So I think ill just offer them a pellet a few times a day and hope they catch on, same with BWs. Ill try flakes too.

#9 ·
Oooh so handsome!
The male reminds me of a knight in armor, so maybe something along those lines, like Knight, Lancelot, Galahad, Percival, King Arthur (going mostly off of knights of the round table here haha).
And then the gals can be in the same theme, Guinevere, Nimue (the lady of the lake - she also had other names), Isabelle...
It's just the shiny metallic on black brings me back to "medieval times" I guess!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.