Betta Fish Forum banner

Indian Almond Leaf

718 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  majesticstorm 
#1 ·
Ok, all of you are just bad influences! ;) I've had 3 Bettas, my last one got sick and searched for help. I got so much info from this site and I thank you all. Sadler my last boy, blu, committed subside... While sick he jumped out of his tank. That was The day before Easter.

Since then I've been glued to this site obsessed about Bettas. Oh what I learned, larger tank, heater, water quality, tank cyceling etc! Oh, did I mention I learned about Aquabid? Geee, thanks.. Err I think? I just won the beauty seen as my profile picture. I'm super excited and Sirinut will be shipping him on 4/21.

With that said, I'm frantically looking for IAL. I've called all over, most of the Bay Area and no one has it. I've looked on Craig's List and haven't found it. I've only found it on EBay but the most reparable source, Amy, is shipping from Singapore and won't arrive until after my new boy's arrived. Where can I find it locally or quality in the US so I can get it fairly soon? I do have some coming but how important is it to have in advance? The breeder is highly recommending it.

Appreciate your guidance.

#2 ·
2/21 (lol). YOUVE BEEN BITTEN!! be careful haha i went from one to 11.... in like 3 months. congrats on your new baby!! Unfortunately, the only place you are really gonna find IAL is on aquabid, breeders, etc. Fish stores usually have NO idea what youre talking about, and few people an criagslist are enthusiastic enough about fish to know what it is either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.