Betta Fish Forum banner

looking for a female

957 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  BettaxFishxCrazy 
#1 ·
now that i have mung-korn i need a nice female to breed i was looking for a nice blue or black double tale. i think i would look nice if i could get a black and red double tale dragon ( i dont know if its possible) but if anyone has her or anything like her send me a email at Tylerauner@aol.com thanks. also i dont want to order from a website ( if you have more then one i want about 3 different ones) thanks

#2 ·
I got nothing. I don't think you'll be able to find one unless you order online. Good females are hard to find, especially DBTs.

You can see if you have any local betta clubs near you, they might have something.

#6 ·
i changed my mind im not ganna breed i mean whet am i going to do with them i dont have to room. ill have to wait tell i move then ill have my fish room where no one can tell many fish i can have

#7 ·
Yeah, breeding isn't as easy as it sounds. You could also end up with hundreds of babies that you need to find homes for and room to keep them in until they get big enough to give away/sell. I think at one point we all wanted to breed them, but after I did extensive research, I realized that there's a lot more to it and I don't have the room or the time to give to the babies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.