Betta Fish Forum banner

Can I put a female betta in my comunity?

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Guppie luver 
#1 ·
I have a community of guppies and zebra danios and glofish and I want platys. I was wondering if I can put a female betta in there becuase I saw a preety one today at petsmart and was wondering if I can go back tommrow and get her to put in the community and I would get all she needs.

#5 ·
I know but thereare only gona be 12 in all and then a 100 and some live beeres in there and she was so preety she had a white body and blue fins and blue sponts almost on her body and the zebras have beenwith my guppies for a few months and haven't nipped if thets what you mean and mine are still preety small!

#6 ·
Do you have plenty of plants and hiding spots for the female? She might want to get away and hide occasionally if the other fish get nippy, and vice versa.

#7 ·
Kinda and when I get her I am going to by a few caves and a betta log for her to hid in and will get her food and places to hid and for others to hid from he and I have this and there is a space that she could fit in so here

Is what i have

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.