Betta Fish Forum banner

O.O Poor Girl.

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  beta novice 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I would definitely NOT be paying $16 for that female. She should be an adoption or budget betta. She doesn't need to be in the gene pool with those eyes :(

Bad seller! Bad! He/She doesn't even make mention of the eyes.

#4 ·
I know! And they even say HEALTHY and active. :mad: There is no telling how many they have like that and saying "Good Quality Betta"

#6 ·
#7 ·
I saw both of the last two on aquabid. Those girls are probably going to end up blind. Thats really something you have to watch for when dealing with a dragon line. I would either cull or adopt those fish to non-breeding homes.

#8 ·
Well, the beautiful white one looks blind already.

#11 ·
#15 ·
Popeye, if I am not mistaken. Or could be a deformity.

#17 ·
Yes, but popeye can be stressful. And the shipping might kill her. It looks like the seller doesn't have live guarantee.

#19 ·
Odd thing is, the seller seems to have nothing but positive feedback.

#20 ·
I saw that, too, Jupiter. And he seems to have amazingly good fish others than those posted. Not sure why he would post such obviously messed up fish without warning that they weren't healthy. I'd be downright outraged if I got those fish and found out that they were sick, and he hadn't warned it. Even if the ... problems are obvious, really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.