Betta Fish Forum banner

Norman!

6K views 71 replies 16 participants last post by  Viva 
#1 ·
So I had a little screw up in the Betta picture place and accidentally put in a picture of Norman, the 6 day old kitten I'll be getting. But that reminded me that I wanted to put pics up of him anyways XD So, here he is!

These were taken when he was a day old and he's already so much bigger! His eyes are already starting to open, the only one in the litter so far! I'll put more pics up tomorrow when I go visit him :D

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, actually :p Everyone I speak to gives me this weird look XD See, my other cat's name is August Rush, or August, as that was my favourite character at the time... My mother and I have gotten into Norman Bates in the new TV show and I had been really interested in him after watching Psycho. We thought it would be ironic to name him that, as Freddie Highmore plays August Rush AND Norman Bates :p

Plus, I could see him one day sitting in a windowsill (Really fat for some reason) with my other cat, just casually, and his name would be Norman :p Sorry for going on. I'm just so excited!!! One week old tomorrow!

#4 ·
Day seven, eyes are open!!! SOOO EXCITED! He's the only one!!

#8 ·
More tomorrow, and I'll bring in some of his brothers and sister!

#10 ·
Yup, there's one Calico girl, looks just like the mum! Sorry for the delay, the owner wasn't home until after I left to babysit :p

Little Suzanne:

Spiderman:

Survivor:

Penguin:

Norman:

Sorry for the pic overload...

#13 ·
All of them now have eyes open at nine days! Gaah, I'm so excited! They're getting adventurous and EXTREMELY vocal! XD Mum is getting angry at me, as I can't stop picking Norman up LOL She just sits there, growling at me as I stroke him :p

#16 ·
Soooooooo cuuuute!! I wish I knew my kitties at such a young age. And his name is awesome :D

#17 ·
Aw, thanks guys! Day 11 and I may or may not have gone out and bought him a crap load of stuff because everything was on sale >.> Lets just say he has like three cans of food and a huge bag of Whiskas Kitten stuff XD Among a looooot of toys :p

And here's a way for friends and family to think about this- I am naming Norman (regardless of gender, we have decided) but I could have named him Hannibal like my goldfish ;) I am a little bit too obsessed with Hannibal Lecter right now... *Casually looks at book collection, remembers all the movies and videos she watched and looks at the TV show about him taped* >.>

#19 ·
Yes, pretty much- all mutts, but two have the colour type of Calico and two Tabby :)

#20 ·
I am SOOO excited! 15 days old and Norman took his first real steps! God, I feel like an obsessed mother... XD

#23 ·
Haha, I've been thinking the same thing with the no pictures- I'll give you guys some more Friday, I've only had enough time to walk in and out before going to babysitting IF the owner is home :) She happens to not be tonight :p I'll try for tomorrow, but Friday at the latest!

Yes, I love the mutts! My August is also one and so is my dog, Daisy :)

#25 ·
Here are some pics!

He is so feisty!

#27 ·
Actually, he seems HUGE now! When he was born he was about the size of my camera case! He only lets me hold him if he's pressed to my chest and I stroke his head XD Not ideal picture shots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.