Betta Fish Forum banner

My new girls!

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  AngelicScars 
#1 ·
I just wanted to show off my girls. They are not in their tank yet in these pics. I don't have names for them yet, we are still thinking about it.
So here they are!
There are 5 different ones here. The dark blue one has a small hole in her fin that I'm currently treating.

#10 ·
Alright, since I cannot delete or edit this post I'll make the statement here.
I planned on making a Sorority and it didn't work. It really sucks, but I'm fine with it.
I divided the 10 gallon I put them in and I'm keeping the first two pictured. The rest I have to return. :(

#11 ·
What is the second to last one, the blue with the round tail. She looks different but I cant put my finger on it. Is she maybe a plakat female?

#13 ·
Yah, she might just look more relaxed or maybe I have a "thing" for her, but IDK I really like her though.

#17 ·
Are you talking about the same blue one I thought was, the second from bottom? I asked another forum see what they'll say about it.

As for a name for the yellow one. Yellow in spanish is Amarillo (I think) so you could call her that. Or if you want you can shorten Amarillo to Amy. IDK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.