Betta Fish Forum banner

3 New Fishy Friends

1K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  SarahandOscar 
#1 ·
Hi, My 4 boys and I are new and would like to say hello :wave: They are yet to be named as i'm waiting to get to know them a little but am thinking something along the musical line. If anyone has any idea how to identify their type it'd be awesome, i tried to figure it out with one of the sticky threads but didn't get very far. Here are 3 of my boys, my other one is camera shy tonight, his picture to follow soon. Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks binx123, Skylar and Peeta are amazing too! I never knew Betta's came in such exotic vibrant colours. I can see my life being taken over by these amazing little guys. I already have a tank set up for a new one once i find him (the one i went to get for it was sold by the time i got there) now i just have to name them.

#8 ·
Welcome to the form!!! Beautiful fish! I see they have been identified already, but the first 2 are cute Crown tails, and the last a beautiful mustard gas Delta. :)

#9 ·
Wow, Thanks everyone, That first one is metallic too, he's so beautiful when the light hits him just right. The Delta Mustard Gas had a "dragon" description, does that relate to anything in particular?

#12 ·
Thank you!!!!! I'm still trying to get a nice pic of my Blue CT, he's being a diva lol

#13 ·
I would say the first is a multi-coloured crowntail, a red crowntail, and the last I would say is a delta/fantail (something along those lines) and he is a reaally pretty mustard gas!!!

#14 ·
#17 ·
Indeed they are both handsome boys!!

So i've tried to get a pic of my first boy but he's so shy this is the best i can do

#16 ·
Love the fan tail and the vibrant colors of your blue Crowntail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.