Betta Fish Forum banner

I think Im officially addicted to Reds!!

837 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Fawnleaf 
#1 ·
I went to pet smart today to get dog food, and naturally I had to go and look by the bettas, there was this gorgeous red boy that caught my eye but I told myself that I didn't need him, I walked away got the dog food, then made my way to the register, but I couldn't stop thinking about that little boy, so of course I went back and got him! I couldn't resist! Im a sucker for a bright red betta!

So I would like you all to meet Valentino!

See less See more
#4 ·
Nope.. just a young VT. He is REALLY nice. I can see why you couldn't leave him there.

I've been very tempted to bring home a red VT myself lately but I'm hoping to find some breeding reds pretty soon so I'm holding out.

#5 ·
Wow i love the color:) Its so pure. Also i have a question for 1fish2fish: do all red bettas have those "dots" (iridescent-ish dots) on their body?

#11 ·
Beautiful boy! My only red was my first boy in my av. He was a red with blue marbling (which I'd never seen before or since). I do love them though, such a stunning colour! Oh and Sweeda88, I am so jealous, I've been looking for a red girl for SO long!

#15 ·
His tail is so interesting! In some pics it looks like a veil tail, and in others it looks spade. In the last set of pictures he looked like a closed delta! Thats so cool! I have always wanted a red half moon (I love half moons even though i don't have any lol).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.