Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#10,181 · (Edited)
#10,193 ·
Actually, his topline is gorgeous compared to most of the other fish on AB!

But yeah, I wouldn't necessarily count him as a HM either with those rounded edges, at least not a proper HM.

#10,198 ·
The seller also sold a mustard gas female EE (who I very badly wanted) but she went for $22.00 so I'm surprised to see such high numbers from a generally cheap seller

#10,202 ·
his dorsal isnt optimal, he has split ventrals, and his anal fin is a tad bit too long as well. if he had more red expressed, im sure his perceived value would increase.

i go on ebay from time to time... interesting crowntails up for bid. if i werent invested in hmpks, i definitely would have wanted to work with something like this, quite clean:

she and quite a few other siblings are up for bid/sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chocolate-D...371108860460?pt=Live_Fish&hash=item5667cfd22c

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.