Betta Fish Forum banner

my pet family =)

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  lovehatepassion 
#1 ·
well i just thought i would introduce my crew.

This is Nagini, my boa constrictor. she's 4 years old and 6 feet long.
Snake Reptile Boa constrictor Serpent Scaled reptile

Drake the albino boa. about 8 months old and tiny! he refused to eat for the first two months that i had him.
Boa Snake Python Python family Reptile

Jack the Ripper. 4 year old male spider ball python. most social ball python i've ever met.
Python family Python Snake Boa constrictor Boa

Monty Python. 18 month old het clown ball python. My first ball python and second snake =)
Python family Snake Python Reptile Boa

Bitey. Psychotic female carpet python. She lives up to her name. trust me.
Snake Reptile Python family Boa constrictor Python

Brom. 2 year old mexican rosy boa. My latest addition, just picked him up last weekend.
Reptile Scaled reptile Snake

Balthazar. 1 year old snow (possible dulute?) corn snake. my first snake, the one that got me started in the animal world. I know its bad form for a mom to pick favorites but....
this is an old picture. i dont have one thats up to date.
Corn Snake Reptile Snake Scaled reptile Colubridae

London. 2ish year old female corn snake. Picked her up from the reptile rescue. she was very thin and skittish when i got her but she is slowly putting on weight and getting used to me now.
Corn Snake Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Colubridae

Apollo. reverse okeetee male corn snake that i picked up in october.
Food Dish Cuisine Ingredient Meal

Carmen Elektra. Butter het hypo female corn snake that i picked up together with apollo.
Python Python family Snake Reptile Corn Snake

Kink, a female lavender corn. I adopted her from a friend because she has a kink in her tail and my friend wanted to be sure she want to someone who will never breed her.
Reptile Scaled reptile Corn Snake Snake Colubridae

on top of all the snakes i have 2 male bettas, 2 kuhli loaches, and 6 (i think.... betta might have eaten some of them....) cherry shrimp

See less See more
#3 ·
thank you =) he's definately very cool looking. i can't wait to see what he looks like when he's grown up.

#4 ·
i just love your snakes, especially your corn snakes, did you ever think about mating your snakes? :) we have our little snake collection here of our own. but i don't have any of those species of snakes lol, my brother has ball pythons though (i have a hognose)

#5 ·
i am thinking about breeding later on, but all my corns are too young to breed right now. most are still babies

#7 ·
yeah i found that out after i bought them lol. i will get more later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.