Betta Fish Forum banner

A Betta Roleplay -- The Sequel

20K views 275 replies 18 participants last post by  Saphira101 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Betta Roleplay sequel! This roleplay is based on the previous one, several months after the war. Darkmist has been defeated, and Shadow Moon Clan has fallen. All is well in Waterflash Kingdom. Everyone is happy, and Queen Stardust reigns. It is an era of peace, or so everyone thinks…. A new evil is rising, one far bigger and more powerful than the last. The fish that remain after the war, as well as some new recruits, must set out on a quest to stop it. But where to start?

~~~

I request that you do not join the roleplay after the first 25 or so pages, unless you are willing to read all of the way back. It can be difficult to incorporate someone into the story so far along, especially if they don’t know all of what’s happened so far.

You are encouraged to add twists to the story, but please don’t kill other member’s characters or make other members kill each other’s or your characters without first coming to an agreement with that member(s).

You may create as many characters as you want.

If you haven’t participated in the previous roleplay, then you generally start out as a betta that has been released into the rice paddy (our kingdom) by their breeder or owner because the fish market is no longer profitable. You may incorporate yourself into the roleplay some other way if you wish; but this way is suggested.

If you have participated in the previous roleplay, then you can simply repost your character's forms, having added any details about things they've gained throughout the story.

If you wish to join, please fill out this form:

Name:
Age (human years):
Breed (Species):
Color:
Personality:
Back Story or any other Notable things:

Have fun!

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are mine:

Name: Manny
Age (human years): 1
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: Halfmoon
Color: Light blue with white edges on fins
Personality: Slightly shy, but still quite headstong. Very kind and polite.
Noteworthy: Has crooked back and was born without a dorsal fin. Is in love with a fish named Flamesong (played by rubinthebetta). Participated in the battle.

Name: Draco
Age (human years): 2
Breed: Spendens
Tail type: Halfmoon.
Color: Metallic silver and green.
Personality: Brave, pretty smart, nice, and deeply hurt inside.
Noteworthy: Was deeply in love with a fish named Iris (played by LebronTheBetta), but was devastated when she died in the battle. He died himself out of grief, but reluctantly returned when he was told that his destiny wasn’t fulfilled. His best friend, Olive (played by me), also died alongside Oliver (also played by me) in a sacrifice to save Silverbeam’s life. Draco now trains new recruits in combat, and waits for the day to come when he can rejoin his precious Iris. Draco participated in the battle

#3 ·
Name: Ripple
Age (human years):1 1/2
Tail type: Halfmoon Plakat
Color: Turqoise and white butterfly
Personality: Sweet, romantic, fun, shy, and brave.
Noteworthy: Was left alone to die when the war started. No one came to find her. Is heartbroken, especially because Basta forgot her.
~~~~~
No offense guys but it really sucked how you all forgot about me

#4 ·
Name: Breme
Age (fish years): 5 months
Tail type: VT
Color: Marble, with a red patch on head. (Like a Koi)
Personality: Sarcastic, loyal, clever, snaps easily, born-leader.
Noteworthy: In love with Sunlight. (Happyhobbit) Battled in the shadowmoon war. He was also the leader of the group during the war when Silverbeam vanished in thin air. His sister Iris (played by me) died in the battle. Breme trains new fighting recruits with his best friend, Draco in hopes of avenging Iris' death.

#5 ·
Name: Flamesong
Tail type: crowntail
Color: scarlet with orange fins
Personality: short tempered and resourceful, has healing knowledge
Noteworthy: fought in the battle with the ShadowMoon Clan; is in love with Manny; has mind reading powers from Neptune, a guppy who died in the battle.

Yay! I can't express my joy about this sequel enough!!!! And lilly, Ripple had been left in the cave with NightFire to rest since Ripple was half-dead.

#7 ·
I'm just going to copy and paste mine. Hopefully this will turn out right... :/
Name: Stardust
Age (human years): 5.5
Breed: Splenden
Tail type:Rose tail
Color: Silvery and reflects all light and color, diamond blue tips
Personality: Kind, strong-willed, passionate, smart, graceful, patient
Noteworthy: Most beautiful in the kingdom, queen of the Waterflash Kingdom, first born of the King and Queen, rules alone (well not completely, technically she has assistance from her brother.

Name: Silverbeam
Age (human years): 4
Breed: Splenden
Tail type: crown tail
Color: Silver, diamond blue tips
Personality: Strong, protective, dutiful, determined, clever, fast-learner
Noteworthy: Defeated 131+ (had to add the one, Darkmist was the most important defeat of course... XD) enemy bettas, second heir to the throne and head of guard of the Waterflash Kingdom.

This is soooo exciting! :DDD
~Sil

#11 ·
I'm so happy it's going to start. ^.^ I wonder who's gonna be the bad guy. I'll add my other betta in the roleplay after the several pages, Kryce will be Breme's lost best friend! \(^.^)/

#12 ·
Happyhobbit won't post until morning? So now I can go to sleep without worrying you guys are gonna have 29 pages when I wake up. Basically, I won't have to stay up all night. But that's probably what'll end up happening anyways. :lol:

#15 ·
Name:Apollo
Age (human years):1
Breed:Betta Splendens
Tail type:Halfmoon
Color:Black and Orange
Personality:Likes to be the leader,can be aggressive,and secretive
Noteworthy:He produces very beautiful Offspring.Learns quickly.He has all the qualities of the olympian Apollo
He looks like this I don't own this image it was found on google

#17 · (Edited)
I JUST SAW THIS OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!

Name: Basta
Age (human years): 4
Breed (Species): Splendens
Tail Type: crowntail
Color: jet black with navy tips
Personality: suspicious, somewhat moody, gruff
Back Story or any other Notable things: Father of Breme and Iris, who died during the war, helped battle in the war against the Shadowmoon clan

Name: Mika
Tail Type: spade
Color: blue with greenish hue
Personality: book- smart, curious, adventurous
Back Story or any other Notable things: helped fight the war against Shadowmoon

Name: Ori
Tail Type: double tail
Color: metallic copper
Personality: straightforward, honest, can get angry a little easily
Back Story or any other Notable things: also helped fight in the war, lives in Waterflash

Name: Oscar
Tail Type: veiltail
Color: red with purple stripes
Personality: kind of shy, scared easily, humble
Back Story or any other Notable things: is starting to fall in love with Mika, helped the others in fighting Shadowmoon

I'm adding a new character, though I have way too many as it is.

Name: Sterling
Age (human years): 3
Tail Type: veil tail
Color: very dark dragonscale green
Personality: agressive, sarcastic, has a tendency to act before she thinks
Back Story or any other Notable things: friend of Ori, is a bartender at a pub in Waterflash

Oh, right. Here's Sunlight too, we can't forget her. So sorry for the long post, guys.

Name:Sunlight
Age (human years):2
Breed (Species):splendens
Tail Type:rose tail
Color:cream with yellow tips
Personality: sarcastic (not that much anymore) strange temper, friendlier with friends.
Back Story or any other Notable things: fought against shadowmoon clan, is in love with Breme

#19 ·
Ok, we'll wait. I can't believe we finally have a sequel though, SQUEEEEE!!! :mrgreen:

#20 · (Edited)
I know!!! It's amazing!!!! And I think I'm gonna make a new character too...

Name: Lissa
Tail Type: Crowntail
Color: yellow with orange tips on her fins
Personality: kind, strong, smart, sort of stubborn
Back Story or any other Notable things: Flamesong's long lost sister who had been living in Waterflash for a while. She currently is a scientist in Waterflash.

#21 ·
I think for the beginning (just an idea) that we all should be in Thailand but a bad breeder is being investigated for animal cruelty and dumps us all out into rice patties so he doesn't get caught in the act of it. (Just an idea not the real thing)

#22 ·
Tigerhappy, Saphira101 explained where we are and what we're doing in her original post. Waterflash is the kingdom of betta fish that is ruled by Queen Stardust (played by Silverbeam). So, technically, there's no humans involved. I just thought you should know.

#23 · (Edited)
Yep, the plot you said tigerhappy, that was from the first roleplay.

Here's Kryce!

Name: Kryce
Age (human years): 5 months
Tail Type: Delta
Color: Bi color blue dragonscale, with yellow orangy fins.
Personality: Small temper, flirty, bites his tail as a habit.
Back Story or any other Notable things: Past best friend of Breme & Iris, in love with the princess/queen, one of the knights in the Betta Conference led by Silverbeam.

#25 ·
Gahh... Want to join this so badly but that means I have so much reading to do... Can't I start as some betta that doesn't know anything about what happened and has to learn everything? Or does someone have a different solution? :-D

#29 ·
:shock: C-Can I join too...? I really wanted to join the last one but I didn't have time to read all the pages D:

#26 ·
Yes, that's perfectly fine! :D

All we did was defeat the Shadowmoon clan full of evil bettas. lol You can be like "Whoa! You guys were those fish who defeated the biggest threat ever!" Like a fan. xD

#27 · (Edited)
Copy and pasted. First off, I would like to apologize to everyone for not posting! Thank you so much you guys for waiting for me. I'll try my best to be more active.

Name: Muse
Age (human years): 1 year and 6 months
Breed:Spendens
Tail type:Veiltail
Color: Aquamarine Green
Personality: Layed back, occasionally feisty, emotional, compassionate, cooperative
Back story: Helped fight in the Shadow Moon clan war, in love with Silverbeam, best friends with Sunlight, was temporarily blind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.