Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#10,983 ·
I stopped by Petco on my big shopping outing yesterday to pick up some river pebbles and silk plants for Bruce, but also ended up getting a 3 gallon pet keeper on clearance for $6.50! Lucky spoiled rotten betta got new plants, new rocks, and a whole new house!

Top picture is his previous tank, bottom is his new one~ :-D

Attachments

#10,984 ·
Tank update!

Kaiju's 5.5 gallon has more silk plants and a 50w Hydor Theo heater. =D I'm still waiting on a betta log and a lid for the top which are in the mail. He's much happier than he was in his 1 gallon or his tiny Petsmart cup.

Michael's 2.5 gallon tank has a new plant which he's still upset about and now uses Kaiju's 25w Hydor Theo heater. It's still unfiltered but his new Jardin mini filter is in the mail. He's a very neurotic fish and looks at me like I'm terrible and abusive everytime I change anything in his tank.

Attachments

#10,985 ·
so I added a new plant to Tuna's tank. something was off about his tank so I got him a sword plant. =) the Hornwort plants kept floating to the top. I still have them in there but off to the sides.

before:

After:

#10,987 ·
This is my boy Sylvester (a year and a half in now) in his long narrow 10gallon. Living with a group of tetras.
Love the tank, what kind is it?! i'm looking for something like that for my next tank (aka, my son's tank :p)

#10,992 ·
New plants: Hygrophila Polysperma "Rosanervig", Echinodorus "Aquartica", Monosolenium tenerum aka Pellia

is that a kritter keeper? if so you made it look SO GOOD! 8D I love this!

#10,997 ·
you're welcome. =)

#10,998 ·
ok so I got bored and I really wanted my two tanks back in the living room. (they were in my bedroom.) So now here's the new area where they will be staying. My other two tanks are in my room still.

#11,002 ·
New Betta Owner

My tank is 2.5 gallons, I have 2 anubis plants, a moss ball, I treat my water with Kordon Amquel and Novaqua. Also I'll be getting a heater for the tank shortly. I am still doing my research on anubis plant care so any advice for this or anything else is welcomed!

(I cleaned the Aquarium yesterday (the marks in the picture are from my camera))

#11,004 ·
Adonis' water sprite grew unexpectedly huge... not to fear, he will soon be in a divided 20g with plenty of room to swim, but I had no idea these plants got so large :p

#11,005 ·
Yeah, water sprite will just keep growing and growing! My mother plant got up around 3 and a half feet long lol

#11,006 ·
Apologies for the bubbles on the walls as I just cleaned their homes today; these are my two current setups!

There's Pippin my DeT on the left who I just upgraded from a 0.5 gal bowl to a 2.5 gal tank with a heater about an hour ago. Blurry as he was cruising along and exploring his new, larger abode. :p

And then on the right is Loki, my VT and my first Beta who I've had almost two months now (will be 2 months on the 7th). He resides in a 1.5 gal bowl. :)

Attachments

#11,007 ·
Loving everyone's tanks! Thanks for sharing!

I had to overhaul one of mine... had a catastrophe that I think happened from my driftwood :( tank now has a fake wood stump and a real piece of Mopani, new plants and different sand.

#11,010 ·
I LOVE that mushroom decoration! 8D awesome tank!

Here are my four tanks. two in the living room and two in my bedroom.

#11,013 ·
Grumpy chops 10L home

He is now happy he has his heater, but still very picky with his food.

#11,014 ·
My guys tank a 2 gallon Fluval spec(I wanted to go bigger, but that's the max size my apartment complex will allow). It's a current work in progress, I'm trying to find the perfect balance of cover/things to play with and open swimming room.

And my little guy Mor, it means peacock in Hindi(if I translated it right...) He's my first betta and I'm trying to spoil him rotten :p

#11,016 ·
My guys tank a 2 gallon Fluval spec(I wanted to go bigger, but that's the max size my apartment complex will allow). It's a current work in progress, I'm trying to find the perfect balance of cover/things to play with and open swimming room.

And my little guy Mor, it means peacock in Hindi(if I translated it right...) He's my first betta and I'm trying to spoil him rotten :p
He's really beautiful! I love your little tank. I'm just learning how to work with the small tanks... it's a challenge and won that will teach you and I a lot!