Betta Fish Forum banner

My girls are so fat!

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Kelso 
#1 ·
Either they're healthy or gluttons. I do not know what to do because I cant feed my other fish while the bettas are around, cuz they're fatties. Artemis tries to steal the crickets from my puffer...shes grown three times her size since I got her last month. And Ruby...shes just huge! Any ideas of how to keep them from eating while I can still feed the other fish? :roll:

#3 ·
Well I have a breeder, bt I don't wanna use it in different tanks, and I really don't wanna have to do that every feeding time. That's a lot of stress...

#5 ·
Hmmm...I'll give that whirl...see if there isnt anything I can come up with. Any other suggestions are useful.

#6 ·
id use a divider too, that seems the easiest thing to do that deoant require moving them in and out of the tank

#9 ·
I do put mine in a breeding cup that floats in his tank for the same reason. I just scoop him in and he floats all around like he's on a lil cruise. I feed him in it too so it's less stressful and he looks forward to it. For more then one, I'd go with the divider idea though.

#10 ·
I tried the breeder worked much better. And its impossible for me to have any eggs...I have no Males! lol

#13 ·
OH! 0.0 I never knew that!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.