Betta Fish Forum banner

The skull had to go...

675 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  FallenMessiah 
#1 ·
Was giving the tank a good clean and i was up to the skull and started to rub it with my hands to clean it, and the paint started to rub off! not good! So that was the last of that in Axl's tank :( maybe i'll get him some driftwood to make up.

i remember someone else having the same problem with their tank decor so i knew that wasnt good for the fish.

#8 ·
Aw man! I have a Gator skull in my 10g QT (called "GatorSwamp"). It is covered in diatoms. I might need to take it out. Thanks for the warning! Surely don't want fish comeing in unhealthy from the QT!

#11 ·
Honetly... it seems Petco have no idea when it comes to fish...glad they're not here and Walmart? seems they shouldnt sell fish at all. Kits and accessories maybe like we have K-mart, target and Big W here.

My usual fish shop specializes in aquariums only. Thats where i got the skull from, very disappointing tho :( it looks kool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.