Betta Fish Forum banner

Annoying pig...

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  roypattonphoto 
#1 ·
Oh Neon... I decided to try a new food with my 5 pygmy cories: algae wafers! While feeding Neon I drop one in so that he doesn't notice. He eats and begins flaring and swimming around. THEN, he spots the cories grouping together, charges, and grabs the wafer like a frisbee and begins charging around the tank with it in his mouth, choming on it and shaking pieces off of it and catching them :lol: I had to blow some bubbles at him with a turkey baster to chase him off so he doesn't get too much food. But that algae wafer... looked HILARIOUS. Seriously, there was a Betta charging around with a wafer bigger than his head in his mouth XD I HAVE to record this sometime...

#2 ·
Hahahahahahhahha. I love betta stories like these. Too cute <3

#5 ·
I used to put Tango in a breeder's trap EVERY time I fed the corys. He got so used to being fed in there, he went in willingly.

I was laughing at your description. I can totally picture that. They're really their own worst enemy. It's like every day is Thanksgiving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.