Betta Fish Forum banner

Introducing my new boy!! (Picture heavy)

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  dr2b 
#1 ·
Ok so in person he is more purplish than blue. But in these pictures he is more bluish. But like I said before, if you look at him sometimes he's more blue than purple ... and other times more purple than blue. He's very tiny compared to Flair.

Now to pick out a name!
In his cup:

In his salt bath:

See less See more
#2 ·
breeze, foe, and skippy

#6 ·
Ya. If he was purple we would have made you guys to ship him to Krys, LOL

#7 ·
LOL! Seriously ... he is definitely colored uniquely. Pictures do this coloring no justice. I cannot wait to see him change his color or get them brighter :)

#9 ·
Synthisis and I were just talking about what he would look like under fluorescent lighting. I'd love to get him in an Eclipse System 3. I'm hooked on those tanks because of how quiet they are.

#13 ·
Well over the night his caudal fin is getting more pink in it. He isn't hiding as much and he is definitely eating well (you'd never knew he was new the way he was eating lol).

#15 ·
Well not sure if it is going to happen yet...but I might be able to get a 10 gallon with the heater, gravel, filter, decorations, etc for $20. I need to see the pictures of it first... but if I get it you can get there is going to be a 3rd little betta soon :)

#19 ·
Actually got a Eclipse System 6 with the heater and digital thermometer for $25. My boyfriend is going to pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait to get it and clean it up lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.