Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #1281 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh, I don't use that filter lol so that's probably why I don't mind it so much XD I threw it out a loooong time ago and just used small internal or sponge filters when I needed it.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:25 PM   #1282 
Bettacrab

This is the 10 gallon for my male betta

Twizler the dragonscale plakat

Video may or may not work..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...&v=y5TZJvzyx_A

And one if my females is in a 36g

Bettacrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:18 AM   #1283 
KnownSyntax

Not a betta in this tank, HOWEVER I feel like my two Dwarf Gouramis kind-of count since they are related to them.

KnownSyntax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:49 AM   #1284 
ZentheBetta71614

Nice tanks guys!
ZentheBetta71614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #1285 
chips2041

nice tanks

Beautiful tanks.
This is my first post here. I am a parent of a 12 year old that decided she had to have a tank. So I had her set up a betta tank first. Told her she cannot have the super fancy salt water until she learns all the stuff she needs to know to have happy, healthy fish. She wanted it bad enough she spent her own hard earned chore money on it.
She got a 1.5 gallon Tetra Aquarium kit and bought a heater separate. 2-15gallon 50w submersible.
She started with an Anubius Nana, but now has 3 pieces of Money Wart and 4 pieces of Egeria Densa.
She has placed it all herself and has started to do her own chem tests with a freshwater master test kit. The Ammonia and Nitrate and Nitrite is fluxing a bit, but it is a new tank.
We used a piece of filter foam to impede the current from the filter...works great!
Tank is at max capacity with 1 glass shrimp in there as well. He is hard to see, but he is in the bottom right corner.
I am very proud of her as she intentionally made it asymmetric and lead all over always redirecting to the center. The big leaf pointing inward from the side is a betta hammock.
Any suggestions are welcome as I am learning some new things too. So far this forum has been an great place for information. Guess the next step for her is to upgrade to a bigger tank.
Here is the picture of her 1.5gallon with live plants.
Name:  betta3 (600x800) (480x640).jpg
Views: 25
Size:  38.9 KB
chips2041 is offline   Reply With Quote