Betta Fish Forum banner

Other Fish Photos

94K views 679 replies 95 participants last post by  firemage 
#1 ·
A place to share your non betta fish photos :)

My school of red eyed tetras, I love these guys and wish I had room for more of them.

My huge female scissor tail, she's between 3" and 4". The male is in the background, He's only slightly shorter and way slimmer.

My blue(3 spot) Gourami, he's around 4"

See less See more
#89 ·
I finally gave in and bought another African butterfly fish. This guy was the smallest at the store but he was the only one who had that amazing gold metallic that mine had. For now he's staying in my 10g divided tank with Gabriel until I have him off crickets and eating flakes and freeze dried foods. Plus I still need to make my 48g safe for him.

Right now he's super underweight, he also hasn't eaten yet but hopefully he will soon. Poor guy came from pet club where they tend to starve to death because they aren't fed live foods combined with the stress of living in a rough/strong current caused by the filter.

#90 · (Edited)
Here you can see him hiding at the surface on the left above the fake plant.

My 10g is so pathetic right now, the live plants I bought a couple weeks ago all died D: When I get more crickets I'll get them some fake plants.

I also took a pic of my gold mystery snail

#100 ·
I'm already storing my goldfish food and ferts in the fridge. I don't think my mom would mind too much if I threw some live food in there! ;-)

Also, how can you guys snap such good pictures of your fish? My loaches were being super adorable yesterday, and I just could not get a good picture.

#104 ·
My five guppy girls.

Momma:

And her three daughters:

And their aunt:

And one of their brothers:

His tail has grown quite a bit since this pic. He and his brother, who was a very flashy orange like a tropical sunset guppy, picked on each other relentlessly in the 20gal and since I had nowhere else to put one of them, the other brother was given to a pet store.

#105 ·
Your guppies are so adorable! I've never had that much luck with guppies, the red eyes in my aquarium can be a little nippy(they have little piranha faces XD).

I got my African butterfly to eat two small crickets today :D still afraid of my hand but that's understandably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.