Betta Fish Forum banner

im terrible!!

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  RussellTheShihTzu 
#1 ·
so yesturday as i was going to see a friend at work ( pj's express) i just thought id look at the bettas for... fun..lol
anyway, while there i came accross a beautiful double tail or "scissor tail"(sp?) male and well, i had to have him!
so i bought him and took him home.
the next day i realized i needed more filters and bettacleaner
so i went to big al's...shouldent have done that.
so ofcourse i walk to the bettas and didnt see anything i liked until i moved a few of the glass cups and saw a beautiful red viel tail.
i didnt think twice and he was mine.
then i was looking in a tank with some other fish
and there wer four smalllllll female bettas. (im guessing plakats) there so tiny! so ofcourse i couldent resist the urge to have 2 bettas in 1 tank. so i bought the little pink and white girl, and the dark and red girl =D

so within in the past 3 days i have come home with 4 new bettas..my mom was not so happy AT all.
anyway picture time !!

so the lil DT(double tail) boy from pj's i named Moose just cuz hes cute like that:)
the Red VT from big al's i named eclipse
and the two sisters from big al's i named Ying and Yang cuz one of them is white, and the other dark =D

Moose.

Eclipse.

Ying

Yang

both of them

not the best pics of the girls but itll do :)

See less See more
#2 ·
haha i would have done the saaaame thing. you have some pretty new fish :)

#5 ·
beautiful fish :) the betta addiction NEVER ends... I'm about to run some errands and always seem to stop by the local petco to see what they have... :)

#6 ·
well they are beautiful and seem very worth the trouble....i do the same thing all the time...i have 8...and it really is an addiction :D

#7 ·
oh and you last female looks just like my little girl

#8 ·
All very pretty, especially the first on hes GORGEOUS. Im waiting for my petco to get in some new shipments. I dont know where they have been getting their bettas lately but they just have like 3 racks of red veiltail/crowntails. I want something else.

#9 ·
yea my petsmart only has like 8 fish totally and only one crown tail and i want a cown tail!!!! so im waiting too.

#10 ·
Your DT looks like my black delta marble who is in the spawning tank :)!!!

#16 ·
I can't get over how STUNNING Moose is. it's a little ridiculous. They are are beautiful, but I'm a BIG fan of the 'see-thru' thing he's got going on.

I would have done the same thing! :]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.