Betta Fish Forum banner

Bubblenest?

781 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ashitaka6 
#1 ·

Bubblenest? Or just bubbles? Its from my new boy Peel's tank.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yay =) he must be planning something serious, because there's bubbles all the way around the tank, with that little mass of bubbles at the end of a plant that he has uprooted. Perhaps when I change his water tomorrow I will put in a styrofoam cup for him. I'd love to breed him with my little nameless girl. Pure orange with teal streaked combtail with a, well I think she's a veiltail, white body and blood orange red fins.... might make for something interesting. Hehe.

#6 ·
If you're interested in breeding talk with DragonFish on here. She's breed once before and has tons of info and first hand experience on what you should do. But every breed has their own method. Tank Size, Temp, when to seperate, what cup size to house them in and ton's more.

Her and I will be breeding betas when she moves in with me. I have the resources to get everything and she has the knowledge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.