Betta Fish Forum banner

I feel like drawing...

5K views 46 replies 9 participants last post by  wallywestisthebest333 
#1 ·
I'd love to have some fishy models~
I don't really have any samples of my art, but if you post a picture of your betta, I'll draw it and snap a picture with my phone to post up here. :3
I do have some of my art on deviantart, but I don't think I have any bettas up there.

#2 ·
How cool!

Could you please draw Akira for me?

#7 ·
He's adorable. :3
I'm drawing him now. Do you want me to color him, or just do the line art?
Thanks!

I would love it if you could color him. ^^ He's developed violet into his rays since the picture was taken.

#10 ·
Definietly to adding the violet. Thanks so much I can't wait to see it. ^^

#17 ·
That sounds kinda like mine. Is it?
A little. When he fully flares up the violet is isolated in his rays only for some reason.

(I LOVE your betta's coloring BTW. He's gorgeous!)

#14 ·
@AFishTale:
Here he is~ :3 I hope the colors look alright. That was the lightest blue I could find in my pen box. I added a really bright pale yellow to make it look like his fins did in the picture, but I don't think it showed up very well in the picture. :<

Drawing Fish Sketch Turquoise Fish

#19 ·
KK. Thanks so much. ^^

#22 ·
Um I hope I'm not prying but how is Akira's pic coming along?

#23 ·
Could you draw my betta moonstone? :)
Tail Organism Fish Fish Feather

#26 ·
xD I know how you feel. I'm going to bed soon. I MIGHT be able to get it done tomorrow, or at least most of it, depending on how much time I have at home. My dad came to visit for the week, so we might not be home most of the day. If I get home at a decent time, I can work on it. xD

#27 ·
xD I know how you feel. I'm going to bed soon. I MIGHT be able to get it done tomorrow, or at least most of it, depending on how much time I have at home. My dad came to visit for the week, so we might not be home most of the day. If I get home at a decent time, I can work on it. xD
Hey take your time. No big rush. ^^ I'm just super excited. I look forward to seeing it.

#28 ·
I'm thinking I'll have a bunch of free time to work on Akira's picture and a couple other artsy stuff I've been wanting to do, so I THINK I'll get it done tomorrow. :3 Hopefully. Unless my dad decides to drag us somewhere else. I just hope I get his colors right. xD; I don't want to screw it up if I put the violet in the wrong spots.

#30 ·
I will, once I finish Akira and Moonstone. :3 Balthier is so adorable. >w<

Speaking of Balthier, I started playing that game again after giving up for over a year, and I got completely lost, and I even forgot the controls. =.= I am the worst gamer ever.

#32 ·
xDD I love the game, but I got stuck and gave up like, a year ago. I haven't bothered to even TOUCH my PS2 until the other day, because I was so bored and figured it needed some love. I still haven't made any progress though.

#35 ·
I LOVE it! Thanks so much!

#40 ·
I know it was probably a typo but...She's a dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.