Betta Fish Forum banner

4-h guinea pigs

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Catfish Billy 
#1 ·
Ok, so I am bristling with anticipation and just have to tell someone. I MIGHT be getting guinea pigs! I talked to my mom about it and she said that as long as the little guys live at my friend's house instead of my house (note: I would go over there everyday to feed them and play with them so my friend wouldn't have to do so) she will be ok with me buying guinea pigs. I'll find out on Thursday if I can do this but in the meantime, does anyone have suggestions, tips, or comments on guinea pig care or products or anything at all guinea pig related?

#2 ·
Don't skip out on their vitimins. Bad things come of it.....

#3 ·
Hey! Good for you :D I love guinea pigs....but they poop a lot ;)
My cousin has 2 guinea pigs....named Harry and...I forgot the other's name. Anyway, Harry was nicknamed "The Pooping Moose" because he was slightly overweight and pooped EVERYWHERE!
I hope you have fun, though.

#4 ·
The verdict is in! I am getting guinea pigs. Saturday is the expo where my friend Katlynn and I will be picking up some of the squeakers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.