Betta Fish Forum banner

The Terror!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  blu the betta 
#1 ·
Ok, not really. This is my cat, Gerry.

I've had him for 3 years now, and he is full of attitude. If I upset him he will run to his scratching post and scratch. Sometimes he will look over his shoulder to make sure I am watching him be tough, and if I'm not interested he will stop.

In the first picture he is desperately trying to nuzzle me while I am holding the camera. XD

I used to have lizards, but I gave them to my little sister because I didn't want to inflict a 10 hour moving drive on them. :( I miss my lizards.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey there,

Your cat has beautiful markings! My cat Oscar is a manx and also full of attitude but he will attack you full on if you upset him. He is a very loyal boy and only has eyes for me, he growls at most other people and will attack them. He is rather like a guard dog!!! 99% of the time he is super affectionate with me but if he is in a bad mood WATCH OUT!!!!! He can change his personality in a split second. I absoloutly adore him though, he is my baby:) He was a rescue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.