Betta Fish Forum banner

Hello Howdy Hey!

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 · (Edited)
hey there!

I've been a proud Betta owner since February which isn't too long but long enough to have fallen in love with this breed of fish :p My fiance got me a little Betta Fish Kit and the very next day I went out and saved a beautiful little Veil Tail named 'Twink E. Clare' or 'Twinkleton' from the local pet retailer. He's a very charming and happy little guy. Very social and loves to swim up to the glass and let you admire him. I would have a photo posted but the site wouldn't let me yet due to the newness of my account?

He is my first betta and has sparked a new fascination. I don't know too much about fish or aquatic life, but I'm sure you guys will help me out. Twinkleton is currently enjoying a 5.5 gallon tank with a nice little light resting above it so he get's both 'sun' and shade.

Well either way, I'm Theresa, from San Francisco California and looking forward to learning about the Betta Community and becoming a regular on this board :p

So... Hello!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.