Betta Fish Forum banner

Let me draw your betta!**free**

9K views 98 replies 24 participants last post by  Hershey 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to get back into my sketching and designing again, and I have some free time this weekend/upcoming week!
Just comment below and include a picture of the betta you'd like me to sketch out. Not all of them will look the same/be of the same medium mind you.
I will be accepting applications until around the time I wake up tomorrow?
I don't want to get too flooded, but like I said, I have a lot of time. I'm not garunteeing I will do them all if there's say 50 replies or something like that but I promise to try my best!
Below is a quick 10-min sketch I just did, sample of the style I do. Some will be of the same caliber (quick) some I will completely finish and shade, it's just a matter of time and mood.
Go go go!!

Attachments

See less See more
#57 ·
If you aren't closed, can you do Iris?

#76 · (Edited)
@auroraeyes Thank you so much for the picture of Angel! I love it SO much!!! Once all three are done I'm going to get them printed on canvases so I can have art work for my room, It fits with my room theme nicely! I will PM you a picture once I get them done! :) Can't wait to see the others!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.