Betta Fish Forum banner

Be honest...

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  sunstar93 
#1 ·
For all of those who have more than one Betta, we all tend to show a little favourtism to one fish more than the rest. So admit it, which one of yours do you tend to show that tiny bit more for? :twisted: (I'm not saying we don't love them all)

#4 ·
I tend to show my favoritism to my Mustard Gas, Renaissance. Just because he is such a unique color for me to see from the usual reds and blues. It made me decide to bring him home with me despite having a bit of a torn fin at the pet store.

#5 ·
My favorite male is my black orchid CT. and out of the females its a tie between chunks, my blue hm, or the youngest, a blue CT

#8 ·
My female is my favorite, although technically she belongs to my 6 year old son. My male has only been with us 2 weeks and is very pretty and I was worried I'd like him better. But my female has much more personality and seems to be smarter than him. Also, she and I have been through so much with my naivety, her velvet, me rescuing her off the cold, hard floor after finding her about a half an hour after she jumped out of her tank, grabbing her out again when she sank like a rock to the bottom so I could rinse her off, her regaining trust that I wasn't going to grab her out of her tank again. I feel like we've got a very special bond that she'll always be my favorite.

#9 ·
Well its good to see that I'm not a cruel owner for having a little favoritism! Smurf is obviously my favorite since he was the first. But I have a major soft spot for both Spartacus and Stefan. Granted five of the ten I picked, and the boyfriend picked the other five. But I love them all close to equally, I just don't let them know I'm a little objective!

#12 ·
I love both of my bettas so it's really hard to choose, but I guess my male Comet is my favorite since Celestia is technically my sister's. It makes me feel guilty to say it though. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.