Betta Fish Forum banner

Show me your funniest betta photos!

Tags
bettas funny
48K views 251 replies 121 participants last post by  Innerbeauty 
#1 ·
Show me your funniest betta photos! I wanna see funny ones :) This is mine of blaze saying " Oh no you didn't!"

#5 ·

I don't know if you will think it's funny, but this is the first few times he had went in and out of his "cave" and he would keep staring at me everytime he came out. It was like "peek a boo", or it was for me anyhow.

#7 ·

I don't know if you will think it's funny, but this is the first few times he had went in and out of his "cave" and he would keep staring at me everytime he came out. It was like "peek a boo", or it was for me anyhow.
XD whenever I look at your avie/this picture I keep thinking of him saying "HELP! I'M BEING EATEN!" =0

XD I love the "whatcoo say to me woman?" lol.

all of these are really cute! =]

#11 ·
Nyx, Gloria, and Aigis making a C shape!

Now I just need the rest of my girls to make a Y, M, and A...

#13 ·
Lol Doggyhog! That`s so cute.

#17 ·
All of my pics of Taji look funny because he has the biggest outy lips ever!

"I'm a lion! ROOOAAARRR!"

Look at those fat lips. lol

"I'm gonna go pout"

"Give me a kiss"

Stttrrretch!

"Get outta my face"

#19 ·
Here are a couple of recent ones.

Nina was just hanging out in her shell, she noticed my shadow and came out looking annoyed.

Cameron was spaced out when I took this picture... his mouth is "gaping".

Winston after about 10 minutes worth of me taking pictures of him. He was just about fed up. So he glared at me. Yes, fish can do that.

I'm sure some of you have seen this one before, Tifa really doesn't like cameras. Instead of hiding, he tries attacking it.

Enjoy!

#20 ·
Cameron reminds me of my ex boyfriend Cameron...
haha they got the same name.
and the same expression, and they are both white gingers lmao :)
okay yours is more blonde lol.
that is great, you all have nice pictures.

#21 ·
Yo I am so gunna win the staring contest.
Spoofs face makes me laugh out loud in real life,
I mean gah look, it is THE nasty face lol

Really, no no just, really? You gunna take pictures of me looking like this? LOOK AT ME MOM. lol narration for akira

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.