Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Miah (You may be making a mistake clicking this... X3)

6K views 93 replies 20 participants last post by  Little Leaf 
#1 ·
Hey! I'm Miah. I'm 13, and I LOVE animals. They are my passion. My pets are my family, my finned, furred, and feathered kids. I have many pets. From amphibians to canies to felines to rodents and avian critters, i've got myself a little zoo!

I do live in SOMEWHERELAND. ;) I'm a little insane- Okay not a little. I am insane, and crazy, and I love to chat. I'm also a chick, if you haven't guessed. Er, lets see- what else? I suppose now i'll just tell you about useless crap that i'm sure you won't really care about. I'm in 8th grade (useless) I'm a year ahead in Math and constantly pull A's in school (WELL LA-TE-FRIGGIN' DA!) and er, uhm, yeah?

DA ENDEH!

#4 ·
I'm in High-School Algebra. So is Jimmy (diablo13).

Pleased to meet you, stranger. Who apparently likes trains? HMMMMMMM?

How could you not like animals? I'd trade an animal over a human anyday.

#7 ·
Hello, Miah!

I can tell that you have a fabulous sense of humor, and would like to Congratulate you on getting A's. You being a year ahead in math is completely unfathomable to me, I was a year behind all throughout my school years (can we say envious, much) lol.

#8 ·
Haha. Nice to meet everyone!

I love animals because they never let you down and love you unconditionally. Unless you forget to give the cat treats..

#13 ·
Hi miah!! Nice to meet you. Love the introduction. Congrats on the A's! I also cannot fathom being a year ahead in Math, I was always ahead in English. >.> Definitely Hope to see you around and thanks for the awesome cory pic you shared with me! Bettas and corydoras are my fav. fish so far.

#14 ·
Nice to meet you, vaygirl! Hi, Myates! Hello, Rosso!

Vaygirl- Everyone thinks i'm older than I am. ;) I have no clue why. I'm pretty darn childish.

Myates- 'Tis true. But i'm overly insane.

Rosso- I also love Cory Cats. I especially love the way the eat. Is hilarious, is it not? :3

#16 ·
I did, I think I thought you were 15 though. I have no idea why. But I saw your pic on the pic thread so I knew you were younger. You just looked older then 13. But you know, my radar is waaaay off now that I'm pushing 40. :D

#17 ·
Haha! I looked older? Everyone says I look 7. Its probably my overuse of makeup.

Eyeliner ish mah bestie. <3 EL+M=FRV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.