Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #51 
SamJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDiamond View Post
Or have the train on the outside of the tank circling it :o I love wild west stuff, I wear cowboy boots every day and when it rains I wear a duster, I also have a hat xD I looove it! That would be the coolest theme EVER! It would be unique too, never heard of one like that.
THIS
JUST YES.

I would so do that. But have it circle like a whole bunch of tanks, maybe go up close to the ceiling and into other rooms like it's on a tour. xD
SamJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #52 
RowdyBetta

Me too! I'm a western fan. X3 I wear cowboy boots everyday too! I also own a cowboy hat (I want a Hannibal Heyes hat!!!) but no duster. Nuts.
Hehe most of my drawing and writing are usually western themed too. X3 nice to "meet" another western fan! There ain't too many of us around it seems like.

If I could have anything bigger than 5 gal I'd start on this! XD I know where to get the western themed stuff its just a matter of fitting it in my dinky tank.
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:22 PM   #53 
CrazyDiamond

:D yay Western lovers unite! lol I am on a roleplay site with another member here and it's a western site. I've worn cowboy boots for so long now I can't walk in regular shoes xD it's embarrassing.
CrazyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #54 
SamJustice

I wouldn't call me a die hard western fan. But I do love cowboys and the whole bad boy image they have, and the freedom that the west offered to people that were poor or to immigrants. And all that open space.. I do so love open spaces.
SamJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #55 
RowdyBetta

Oo! What's the site? I don't rp much but its fun when I have time.:3
Lol, you too?! XD My mom gets sick of seeing me wear them so she makes me wear my tennis shoes now and then. They feel sooo weird! Lol!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #56 
CrazyDiamond

Lol even when I'm barefoot I walk on the balls of my feet, I can't walk in flat shoes lol but I'm a grown woman, no one makes me wear other shoes xD plus they make me taller and that's awesome!
Idk what the rules are on posting links here so the name the of the site is Buffalo Creek Bay, it's the first thing that comes up on a google search ;)
Old 03-31-2013, 05:33 PM   #57 
RowdyBetta

Awesome, thanks!
I'm 17 xP. But yes! TALLER! Lol, I am so short for my age, xD. Everyone i know is taller than me!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #58 
CrazyDiamond

I'm average and was usually taller than everyone before I stopped growing then everyone passed me. I usually wear 1.5 to 2 inch heels on my boots. Anyways I wonder if Lincoln Logs would work in a tank, you can build buildings and they come with horses and cows and cowboys :)
Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #59 
RowdyBetta

Say, that's not a bad idea! I'll have to dig around in our basement and see if we've got any lincoln logs! :3
Old 03-31-2013, 05:40 PM   #60 
CrazyDiamond

We used to have them, gave them to the Salvation Army :)