Betta Fish Forum banner

The two new guys!

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  naturegirl243 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I broke down I bought both of them I was only going to get one but I changed my mind and got both the dragon who I named diego(after diego in "the short life of bree tanner" book I loved that charcter so much! I am not a twihard I just read the books and like the names lol)and the marble one that I posted about and that I wanted three weeks ago that has been there for at least a month who does not have a name yet.Here are some pictures sorry I can't resize them.

#2 ·
wow forgot the pictures hang on

#4 ·
ok I got them it took awhile to get them on here lol the marble one is in his tank the dragon is in his cup still until I can get him gravel and some other things.

#6 ·
Tanks they are both so quite they would not even flare at each other the marble is more shy since he was in the front of all the bettas for so long I think he had alot of people moving him around.

#9 ·
Thanks I will try to get pictures of them flareing and looking more fancy soon they are so quite especially the marble so hopefully they come out of there shells I think they are just a little stressed.

#10 ·
Wow, they're goregous! I just happened to stop in my Petco today and Lo and Behold they had the HMPK's too! I almost, almost snatched the one that looks like your marble one.

I had to slap myself though... I promised myself I would not get a fish until my tank is completely cycled... I picked up two more tanks off of Craig's list... an Acrylic 5 gallon and a glass 10 gallon. But I haven't filled them yet and I don't even have another piece of furniture to put them on either. I'm gonna have to get more furniture pieces just for my tanks!

Hubby is rolling his eyes....

#11 ·
Wow. They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Especially the marble. I really must have him.... *steals and runs*

See? He's much better off with me. I'll even pay shipping...lol.

#12 ·
marhlfld: I have too many tanks too I disn't even have a spot for deigo until I threw a whole bunch of my crap into a desk and put him on top of it lol.

lol thanks learn to fly before I got him I was considering adoting him out actually but I am kind of attached to the guy now all I need is a name for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.